Sunday, February 25, 2007

How This Started

The idea of moving to Idaho has been evolving over time. After a frustrating day in Birmingham, Alabama the usual comment would be "let's move to Montana." Okay, that's not Idaho. So how did it become Idaho? One day Jeff was looking at an Idaho map and found Leslie, Idaho. I've been doing a minimal amount of Googling for Idaho information. The first link that really stuck with me was Relocate to Kooskia, Idaho - "Tired of the rat-race? Looking for a more relaxed life-style?" Gee, where these folks reading my mind? I showed the site to my husband - not sure what caught his eye but he asked me "When do we move?"

I think it was that comment that made me really start considering the idea. Now to start looking at all the pros & cons, getting our resumes linked up and maybe seeing if someone out there might be interested in coming to Idaho to live and work there.

No comments: